THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE UNITED STATES AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL THE VETERANS, THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE ARE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES.
REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Friday, February 10, 2012

2008 SUZUKI C90T (1500CC) FOR SALE 2-10-2012

A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF OURS, MYRA, HAS DECIDED TO SELL HER BIKE THAT SHE LOVES VERY MUCH..SHE IS GOING TO UPGRADE AND THAT IS THE ONLY REASON SHE IS SELLING HER BIKE. SHE HAS RIDDEN WITH US MANY TIMES AND I, FOR ONE, CAN TELL YOU, THAT HER SUZUKI IS A VERY GOOD RUNNING BIKE.  SCROLL DOWN AND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SECOND PICTURE I WILL  PASTE IN HER EMAIL THAT TELLS ABOUT THE BIKE. REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE!


THIS IS MYRA & HER BIKE UP AT DEVIL'S TOWER IN WYOMING. YOU GET EVERYTHING ATTACHED TO THE BIKE, EXCEPT             MYRA!                                                                                                          


BELOW IS MYRA'S E-MAIL ABOUT THE BIKE. CONTACT MYRA IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE BIKE, BECAUSE AT THE ASKING PRICE, IT WON'T BE AVAILABLE FOR LONG.                                   

Hey Guys,
 I wanted to remind you that my Suzuki C90T is up for grabs. It has been an incredible bike for me and I am only parting with it to upgrade.
 It has 17,750 miles on it. It is a 2008 C90 which means it has the 1500 cc motor. It comes with bags and all the trimmings. It has been lowered with a simple fix that can be reversed very easily. The bars have been brought back with nice chrome risers. I have traveled many 600+ miles days on this bike with no discomfort (other than they were 100 degree plus days...)
 I will be happy to show it to anyone. It is here in our garage where it stays very cozy when not on the road.
 I am asking $6,000 which I believe is very fair given the market research I have conducted.
 Has so many creature comforts, just not all the options I wish for.
 I am including my favorite photo and could provide others if requested.
 Thanks!
 Myra
CONTACT MYRA AT: myralks2bk@yahoo.com
YA'LL RIDE SAFE & RIDE FREE!!
JOHN

No comments:

Post a Comment